oliviaemmatracy45@gmail.com

OLIVIA EMMA | 02.12.2022

Greetings to you all out there. I was scammed by a fake online crypto investor, I got a message from a trader on my Facebook who told me about how high their profit was after investing with them, I decided to invest in the online trade because I wanted to make more profit to set up a business because my job wasn't enough to take care of myself and my family, invested $35,000.00 worth of bitcoin. I was promised that I will be able to withdraw my profit after one week of investment. when it was time for me to withdraw the profit. I tried to make a withdrawal and it failed. I informed the trader about it and he asked me to pay more money as the withdrawal charges. was a bit strange to me. I wasn't informed earlier that I have to pay extra money to be able to withdraw my winning profit. I did as he instructed and made another deposit of $5,000.00, thinking I will be able to finally withdraw my profit. but he kept asking for more money until I realized that I was being scammed. I couldn't let go because I invested all the money that I was saving to set up a new business. I was confused and lost for days because the world was against me. I had to do research to see if there is anything I can do to recover my money back and I came across the comment about MICHAEL CALCE WIZARD after so many searches. I read several good reviews about them from various scam victims and how MICHAEL CALCE WIZARD helped them in recovering their stolen crypto. I decided to contact them for help. I was opportune to get my money back from the scam brokers through the help of MICHAEL CALCE WIZARD, Are you a victim of any kind of scam? MICHAEL CALCE WIZARD is capable of helping you get back whatever you may have lost to internet Scammers. Reach them through email address at: michaelcalcewizard78@gmail.com or WhatsApp Number: +447375542502

Přidat nový příspěvek