melaniatrumploaninvestment@gmail.com

Mrs melania trump | 10.01.2017

My name is Mr kelvin Brown, a citizen of USA. i have been scammed by 7 different Internet international lender, they all promise to give me a loan after making me pay several fees which yield nothing and amounted to no positive result. i lost my hard earn money. One day as i was browsing through the Internet with tears on my eye i came across a testimony of man who was also scammed and eventually got linked to a legit loan company called MELANIA TRUMP LOAN INVESTMENT owned by MELANIA TRUMP ( melaniatrumploaninvestment@gmail.com) where he finally got his loan, so i decided to contact the same loan company and then told them my story on how i have been scammed by 7 different lenders who did nothing but to cause me more pain. I explain to the company by mail and all they told me was to cry no more because i will get my loan in their company and also i have made the right choice of contacting them. i filled the loan application form and proceeded with all that was requested of me and I was given a loan amount of $300,000 thousand Dollars by this great Company ( MELANIA TRUMP LOAN INVESTMENT ) managed by MELANIA TRUMP and here i am today happy because MELANIA TRUMP LOAN INVESTMENT has given me a loan so i made a vow to my self that i will keep testifying on the Internet on how i got my loan.Are you looking for Funding. If you are interested to receive a low interest loan at the rate of 2% for commercial businesses such as Start-Ups, Expansion, Buy-Out, Real Estate, Renewable Energy, IT, Entertainment, General Aviation Equipment, Army Defense Equipment's & Weapons, Financial Banks,Industry, City and Traffic Security Management Systems, Water Waste Systems, Electric, Biomass Energy, Agriculture Projects, Ethanol, Oil Power Plants and Thermal Power Plants Construction, etc; Please, let him know your proposal via email; melaniatrumploaninvestment@gmail.com

Email: melaniatrumploaninvestment@gmail.com

MELANIA TRUMP
c/o
MELANIA TRUMP LOAN INVESTMENT

Přidat nový příspěvek