we are set of friends of a new university Russia

schoolboys | 25.07.2018

We are set of friends form a new university in Russia after a friend of mine hired a hacker he met on the internet did a change of school grades and he did a very good and legit work for him then we all introduced him to all our friends in Europe and Asia online that are students too. Do you need an urgent hacking services? Then contact: kennyblackhat@hackermail.com for best hacking services. They just transferred money to my account from a company’s Bank account. I know how real hackers work, they never advertise themselves they are always discrete. I was so desperate for a hacking job until my friends introduced me to this great hacker. He does all kinds of hacking ranging from; -Hacking and upgrading of University grades -Bank Hacking and transfer -Sales and prompt delivery of Blank ATM cards for Instant withdrawal and Online transactions. -hacking of all Social media profile. e.g Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Gmail, Yahoomail, Skype, Hotmail, Aol e.t.c. -Hack Court system and clear criminal records. -General Database hacking. -Retrieval of lost file/documents -DUIs -Sales of all Hacking and Device tracking software. -Hack company records and systems, -Bank accounts,Paypal accounts -Hacking of Paypal, BITCOIN, One Coin, Perfect Money e.t.c. -Hacking of Credit and Debit Card. -Monitor trace, and retrieve any stolen phone and email address -hack IP address -Tap into anybody’s call and monitor their conversation you will be glad you contact Kenny blackhat kennyblackhat@hackermail.com/+1-717-388-3985

Přidat nový příspěvek